1. Intellectual Property
Subject to the exceptions detailed below in these Terms and Conditions, all content included on this web site, unless uploaded by users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of PAOGA Limited, or our authorised affiliates. By continuing to use this web site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable English and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use content from the web site for as specified in these Terms and Conditions and for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on this web site or unless given express written permission to do so by PAOGA Limited.
Specifically you agree that:
- You will not use the content of the web site for commercial purposes;
- You will not systematically copy content from the web site with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by PAOGA Limited;
- You may, as a student of a recognised learning establishment, use the content of the web site for educational purposes provided an appropriate reference is given for all content so applied a suitable referencing system of your choice or as stipulated by your learning establishment;
- Employees of learning establishments may use the content of the web site for teaching purposes subject to the following conditions:
- No further consent is required for use in not-for-profit leaning establishments. This may include, but is not limited to, schools that charge no fees for tuition; and
- For use in profit-making learning establishment, prior written consent is required. This may include, but is not limited to, private schools charging fees, universities and adult education providers.
2. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from this Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in the relevant English Copyright legislation applies
3. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of PAOGA Limited or that of our authorised affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
4. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of this site without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site)requires the express permission of PAOGA Limited and applies only to PAOGA Limited authorised Service Providers and their staff. To find out more please contact us, using details on Contact us page.
5. Use of Communications Facilities and Content Submission
When using this and / or any other related PAOGA Limited web site and when submitting content to the web site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that posts on message boards, chat facilities or similar and communications with PAOGA Limited are made using the English language as we may not be able respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- Content submissions are required to be made using the English language. Content in any other language may be removed at our sole discretion;
- You must not post links to other web sites containing any of the above types of content;
- You should identify and authenticate yourself using your Universal Digital Identity (UDID) or other PAOGA Limited approved method;
- You must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
- You must not impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, other people, particularly employees and representatives of PAOGA Limited or our associated affiliates;
- You must not submit material that may contain viruses or any other software or instructions that may damage or disrupt other software, computer hardware or communications networks;
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
You acknowledge that PAOGA Limited reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our system. In order to use this web site and any other communication facility that may be added in the future or to submit content, you are required to submit certain personal details. By continuing to use this web site you represent and warrant that:
- Any information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
By submitting content you warrant and represent that you are the author of such content or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and / or permissions to use the content in this fashion. PAOGA Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such content. [Further, you waive all moral rights in the content to be named as its author and grant PAOGA Limited a license to modify the content as necessary for its inclusion on the web site. PAOGA Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such content].
PAOGA Limited will not be liable in any way or under any circumstance for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such content, nor for any errors or omissions in the content. Use of and reliance upon such content is entirely at your own risk. Unless a user informs PAOGA Limited otherwise, in advance of posting, in writing, and PAOGA Limited agrees to any terms or restrictions, all content submitted is for publication on this website and other such uses as PAOGA Limited may deem appropriate under a royalty-free, perpetual basis
Content submitted by users is not screened by PAOGA Limited prior to appearing online. We retain the right to exercise our sole discretion to remove or relocate any content as we deem appropriate without the consent of the author. We shall be under no obligation to exercise such discretion. If you wish to enquire as to the removal of content, please submit your query to PAOGA Limited as per our “Contact us” details. This does not constitute an undertaking to explain our actions.
6. Termination and Suspension
In the event that any of the provisions detailed above, are not followed, PAOGA Limited reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to this Service. Any Users banned in this way must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or by using the access credentials of another User, with or without the permission of that User.
PAOGA Limited makes no warranty or representation that the web site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this web site will be accurate and up to date, PAOGA Limited makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services. No part of this web site is intended to constitute advice and the content of this web site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of services available from PAOGA Limited corresponds to the actual services available, PAOGA Limited is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
9. Availability of the Web Site
his Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
PAOGA Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
10. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, PAOGA Limited accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the web site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the web site and its content at their own risk
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts PAOGA Limited’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of PAOGA Limited.
11. No Waiver
12. Previous Terms and Conditions
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post or by email. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and PAOGA Limited shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.