It started for me with a fascinating lunch hosted by the Information Technologists’ Company on HQS Wellington. As always, an impressive keynote speaker in Professor Richard Susskind OBE but you’ll have to ask David Blunkett about his concerns regarding Home Office confidentiality –I thought you were supposed to kiss a lot of frogs, not let [...]
'Your Personal Data is Yours' would be my strapline but, at the IoS Forum at Savoy Place, the objective is the same. I will be presenting how PAOGA PIMS (Personal Information Management Services) can extend and enhance current CRM systems to deliver TRM (Trusted Relationship Management) providing 2-way conversations between subjects, that's you and me as individuals, and [...]
Watch Craig Newmark's video, the founder of Craigslist, identifying the necessity and inevitability of Trusted Networks on the web. TRM (Trusted Relationship Management) is what PAOGA has been developing and will be launching this year.
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- Psst! Wanna buy a second hand digital copier? November 21, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...