Just in case you are still sitting on the fence about how to vote today, here is an extract from an article on mycustomer.com which trashes all of the present governments promises about respect for individuals privacy. As patients medical information go online, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has revealed that the NHS is responsible for [...]
Delighted that respect for an individuals' personal information is being taken increasingly seriously. See article in The Register. Let's hope that the ICO have the necessary resources to enforce it. Legal compliance and risk of serious financial penalties (£500,000) is a powerful driver to raise the issue of embracing TRM (Trusted Relationship Management) at board [...]
Just in case any organisations, big or small – public or private, still think that they can be cavalier about individual's Personal Information, these few extracts may convince you that you need to embrace the 'user-driven' principles of VRM immediately. Monetary penalties of up to £500,000 could be levied on businesses and other organisations that [...]
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- Psst! Wanna buy a second hand digital copier? November 21, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...