“Death, taxes and childbirth! There’s never any convenient time for any of them.” Margaret Mitchell – Gone With the Wind, 1936 Having recently lost my father bought into sharp focus the inconvenience of the attending bureaucracy required and reconfirmed our passion to address the unnecessary time, costs and inconvenience of the current paper-based process for [...]
The Government published a White Paper this week Equity and excellence: Liberating the NHS promising a 'Choice and Information Revolution' for patients. This is a great start to adopting the principles of TRM (Trusted Relationship Management) throughout government, central and local, enabling citizens access and input into their personal information BUT the concerns about privacy [...]
- PAOGA, IdAssurance and midata June 13, 2013
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...