MyCustomer.com publishes the second half of Doc Searls predictions and emerging forms of VRM but I couldn't resist adding a few to his list. As a long term advocate of VRM (or SRM as I used to call it back in the last century) I fully agree with Doc and the ProjectVRM core principle of ‘user-driven’. However we at PAOGA prefer ‘user’ [...]
Last week was one of those rare occasions when I couldn't resist 'phoning in' to Julian Worricker on You & Yours on Radio 4 to put in my fourpenneth about energy conservation. I proposed that the 50,000 new homes a year, that this government has promised, should ALL include solar panels (photo voltaic) not only [...]
- PAOGA, IdAssurance and midata June 13, 2013
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...