Kelly Fiveash reports in The Register that "Facebook and other social networks [Google] could be used by British citizens to sign into public services online." These two US companies have openly declared their ambition to 'own' all the data and personal information that passes through them – and, unless I am mistaken, that means that it [...]
Some extracts from Camerons' speech at the Conservative Party Conference: "The state of the nation is not just determined by the Government and by those who run it. It is determined by millions of individual actions – by what each of us do and what we choose not to do." " . . But citizenship [...]
A letter from Prime Minister David Cameron to Government departments on plans to open up Government data is a really good start to delivering the transparency promised. Implementation will contribute to regaining citizens trust in government.
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- Psst! Wanna buy a second hand digital copier? November 21, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...