The Big Society and Race Online 2012 are worthwhile initiativesreliant upon online relationships which can be trusted. Trusted Relationship Management will contribute to their success. Go to http://www.innovate10.co.uk/video/trusted-relationship to leave comments.
'Your Personal Data is Yours' would be my strapline but, at the IoS Forum at Savoy Place, the objective is the same. I will be presenting how PAOGA PIMS (Personal Information Management Services) can extend and enhance current CRM systems to deliver TRM (Trusted Relationship Management) providing 2-way conversations between subjects, that's you and me as individuals, and [...]
Good article in CRM magazine quoting Doc Searls and Iain Henderson promoting the benefits of 'user driven' VRM to the CRM community. PAOGA are moving up to TRM (Trusted Relationship Management) to extend the reach beyond the vendor/consumer to all relationships and to address the concerns of individuals about privacy as well as supplier concerns [...]
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- Psst! Wanna buy a second hand digital copier? November 21, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...