It started for me with a fascinating lunch hosted by the Information Technologists’ Company on HQS Wellington. As always, an impressive keynote speaker in Professor Richard Susskind OBE but you’ll have to ask David Blunkett about his concerns regarding Home Office confidentiality –I thought you were supposed to kiss a lot of frogs, not let [...]
Good day at the Business Cloud Summit 2010 yesterday participating on the panel analysing the rights and wrongs of the NHS IT strategy and potential of Cloud Computing given current economic conditions. Barry Evans, John Cruickshank, Graham Sadd and Gary Flood provide 'A Cloudy Health Check' As 'Business' is in the title I was not surprised [...]
Good day Wednesday at the Business Cloud Summit with, as Martin Banks and I agreed, a real buzz in the air which has been absent for some time. Stuart Lauchlan of Sift Media kept the event moving and the presenters on message. As usual, he asked the difficult questions that we were all thinking. Cloud [...]
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- Psst! Wanna buy a second hand digital copier? November 21, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...