Some extracts from Camerons' speech at the Conservative Party Conference: "The state of the nation is not just determined by the Government and by those who run it. It is determined by millions of individual actions – by what each of us do and what we choose not to do." " . . But citizenship [...]
Tag Archives | Cameron
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- Psst! Wanna buy a second hand digital copier? November 21, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...
AIFA automation British Bankers Assoc cabinet office Cameron Cloud Cofunds compliance CRM cyber crime detica Digital Signatures Fidelity Financial Services Financial Services Club Gordon Brown Government Green Healthcare ICO Identity Information Commissioner law Lloyds TSB News International NHS paoga Personal data protection Personal Data Stores Personal Information Personal Information Management Personal Information Management Services Privacy Privacy International Responsibility Security Siemens Smartphones Tax Incentivised Savings Assoc The Big Society Transparency TRM Trust Trusted Relationship Management VRM