The whole notion of passwords is based on an oxymoron. The idea is to have a random string that is easy to remember. Unfortunately, if it's easy to remember, it's something nonrandom like 'Susan.' And if it's random, like 'r7U2*Qnp,' then it's not easy to remember.
Thank you for your interest in our PAOGAbeta release which can be downloaded to a laptop or PC using Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 Operating System. There are a few things that we need to explain first. As a 'beta' version there is limited functionality and there may be 'bugs'. We would appreciate your constructive feedback and there is a link to provide this in the PAOGA menu bar.
What is available in PAOGAbeta:
1. The ability to immediately make a copy(ies) of your unique PAOGAkey for safekeeping.
PAOGA DOES NOT HOLD A COPY.
2. You can record your Personal Identifying Information (PII).
3. You can capture a growing number of your favourite web sites by logging in once with your user name and passwords within PAOGA and, if successful, you can generate stronger unique passwords and enjoy Single Sign On from your PAOGA dashboard.
4. You can store data, documents, images and files that are important to you for access and sharing with other PAOGApeople from your Trusted Contacts directory and share PDF documents for digital signing (evidential weight).
5. You can invite individuals, with whom you wish to communicate in private, to register for PAOGA to appear in your Trusted Contacts directory.
PAOGA will be bringing additional features (some of which will incur a fee should you choose to use them) to your PAOGAbeta in coming weeks and months in response to your feedback. These will include:
1. Ability to validate your Personal Identifying Information using established Credit Rating Agencies who hold data about you. These include Callcredit and GB Group.
2. More complex websites with multiple tokens such as Banking and Financial Services.
3. Email, SMS and One-time Password notifications.
4. Digital Signing with accurate Time-Stamp and audit trail to provide evidential weight to participants. The only information that PAOGA collects on registration and holds is your Name, Email Address and Mobile Number (for SMS alerts).