A report last year from the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) appeared at BBC News Almost a third of internet users are not shopping online because they do not trust the system. Personal security was high on the list of concerns."Online retailing is the future for many businesses and increasingly important to the economy," said OFT [...]
Archive | GreenRSS feed for this section
MyCustomer.com publishes the second half of Doc Searls predictions and emerging forms of VRM but I couldn't resist adding a few to his list. As a long term advocate of VRM (or SRM as I used to call it back in the last century) I fully agree with Doc and the ProjectVRM core principle of ‘user-driven’. However we at PAOGA prefer ‘user’ [...]
I was invited by Real Impact Productions to attend the Chartered Institute of Waste Management Awards at The Dorchester this week. This event celebrated individuals, companies and local authorities who are doing much more than just talking about 'green' issues and was really interesting. Do click on the link to see what they are doing. I have [...]
Last week was one of those rare occasions when I couldn't resist 'phoning in' to Julian Worricker on You & Yours on Radio 4 to put in my fourpenneth about energy conservation. I proposed that the 50,000 new homes a year, that this government has promised, should ALL include solar panels (photo voltaic) not only [...]
- Google claims not paying UK tax helps fundamental human rights February 19, 2013
- The Personal Cloud Network joining Personal Data Stores February 6, 2013
- Know thyself – The Economist January 2, 2013
- Master Chef November 29, 2012
- Psst! Wanna buy a second hand digital copier? November 21, 2012
- David and Google-iath July 30, 2009
- Market Research Conclusions September 29, 2009
- Health, Wealth and Happiness September 20, 2006
- VRM and Green Energy October 19, 2009
- London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense: January 26, 2009
- tv streaming online: Market Research Conclusions | PAOGA - Digital pr...
- Graham Sadd - PAOGA: Absolutely right Robin. As a key component of our ...
- Robin Wilton: Well put, Graham. I made the same points to Scott ...
- Graham Sadd: The simple answer is NO! but 'opting out' will c...
- Plan-Net: After the scandals exposed by ITV and the BBC, eve...